Garlic Parmesan Kale Chips
These chips provide barely any calories but all the flavour of normal chips. Season as you wish for the ideal dining experience. This simple dish is great for parties and large gatherings, or even if you simply want to show off your cooking skills!
- 2 bunches fresh kale
- 5-6 cloves of garlic minced
- Sea salt
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Remove large stems from kale. Chop into chunks and wash well, making sure to wash the inner side of the curls.
- Dry with salad spinner.
- Place kale in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic, and a generous pinch of sea salt.
- Lay flat on a baking sheet. Do not overcrowd and make sure kale pieces do not overlap.
- Bake at 300°F for 10 minutes then rotate the pan and bake for another 10-15 minutes until kale pieces reach desired level of crispiness.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Add parmesan and gently toss to coat evenly.
- Serve warm.