– 1 head of butterhead lettuce, washed and dried
– 1/2 cup croutons
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 cup cherry tomatoes
– 1/4 cup mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/3 cup olive oil
- Tear the butterhead lettuce into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl
- Add the croutons, grated Parmesan cheese, and cherry tomatoes to the bowl
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper until well combined
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking continuously, until the dressing is smooth and well combined
- Pour the dressing over the lettuce mixture and toss to coat evenly
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious homemade Caesar salad with cherry tomatoes!
Note: You can also add grilled chicken or shrimp to make it a more nutritious meal.