How to add seed to ungerminated seed capsule
1. Take out the ungerminated seed capsule.
2. Take the growing media out and wash it under running tap water to remove the old seeds, algae etc. that may hinder germination.
3. Add the washed growing media back to grow basket and then whole capsule to grow tray.
4. Use tweezers to add 2 seeds into the growing media hole.
5. Cover the seed capsule with germination dome.
Remarks: Repeat step 1-5 with extra seeds in sachet if the seed does not germinate after the suggested sprout day.